HOW TO START NEW POSTS with attachments... I CANT DO IT....

Ushadi micromini

Jun 12, 2011, 9:57:25 PM6/12/11
to efloraofindia
CAN some one please explain how to post new posts...
this is being written at url: http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/post
I came to this page by pressing on Home...Discussions...NEW POSTS...

but there is NO BUTTON FOR INSERTING PHOTOS....

I am sure I am missing some important means of doing this...
feel very foolish...
but please help...
Usha di

ps So far for the last few months... I do reply or reply to
author.... those buttons are there when the daily synopsis arrives in
my gmail inbox, and I scroll down the list.... but there is no button
to reply to all nor is there one for attachments....

BUT SINCE EVERYONE DOES IT, it must be a simple thing... which I am
missing... SORRY

Mahadeswara

Jun 12, 2011, 11:37:35 PM6/12/11
to efloraofindia
Yes. You are right. I too face the same problems. If I have to send
any attachments along with my reply I could not find any option.
Perhaps, I do not know and need to be educated.

On Jun 13, 6:57 am, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2011, 12:51:46 AM6/13/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia, swamy...@gmail.com
Hi, Ushadi,
For posting to the group, e-mail to indian...@googlegroups.com from your mail account, which allows attachments.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

ushadi Micromini

Jun 13, 2011, 1:03:19 AM6/13/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, swamy...@gmail.com
Thank you Mr. Gars and Ritesh .

Esp Ritesh for the second email that explains it...
now lets see,
Usha di

===========

Satheesh

Jun 13, 2011, 4:00:02 AM6/13/11
to ushadi Micromini, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, swamy...@gmail.com
Alternatively move yourselves to the 'New Google Groups'. It has attachment option.
It is displayed at the right hand side when you navigate in the google groups.

HTH,

Regards,
Satheesh Amilineni
Inspire & Lead if not, Follow your Lead!
     ___O
COCO [Cycle On, Cycle Onwards]
(A FORward150 initiative)