VERMICULIPHILY: LARVAE POLLINATING ORCHIDS!

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 30, 2011, 5:07:14 PM8/30/11
to Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Dear All
Hope you will like this article. Unfortunately it got rejected from
Science and I was too much disheartened so I sent it to Nature
Precedings. I have no idea what value people give to this journal, but
for me its one of the most interesting findings and we had put in a
lot of effort and we didnt want to let it go in vain.
I was also to acknowledge Ms. Florin Feneru from The Natural History
Museum, London and Dr. Kumar Ghorpade from the University of
Agricultural Sciences, Dharwar, India, for help with identification of
the hoverfly. But I missed thinking, there shouldnt be any
acknowledgment section in such articles.
But I have detailed article of the same, and not sure where to send.
Hope you will like reading it.
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Vermiculiphily.pdf

Mohan V. Chunkath

Aug 31, 2011, 1:26:10 AM8/31/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Dear Dr. Pankaj Kumar,
Very interesting write-up. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Mohan

prasad dash

Aug 31, 2011, 2:38:43 AM8/31/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Dear Pankaj one the very interesting article for me also. Thanks for sharing.

Prasad
--
Prasad Kumar Dash
Ecologist, Orissa, India

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Aug 31, 2011, 2:53:04 AM8/31/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Dr. Mohan and Prasad.
Pankaj

On Aug 31, 11:38 am, prasad dash <prasad.dash2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Pankaj one the very interesting article for me also. Thanks for
> sharing.
>
> Prasad
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Mohan V. Chunkath <
>
> mohan.chunk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Dr. Pankaj Kumar,
> > Very interesting write-up. Thanks for sharing.
> > Cheers,
> > Mohan
>
> --
> Prasad Kumar Dash