ID280111phk1

Pravin Kawale

Jan 28, 2011, 11:57:23 AM1/28/11

Jan 28, 2011, 12:49:55 PM1/28/11

Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Pankaj Oudhia

Jan 28, 2011, 12:59:03 PM1/28/11
to efloraofindia
Agree with Balkar ji. An important medicinal plant used as important ingredient of Herbal Cigarettes in Traditional Healing.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

tanay bose

Jan 28, 2011, 2:57:55 PM1/28/11
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Thanks is new info for me Pankaj ji
Thanks
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Pravin Kawale

Jan 29, 2011, 7:31:29 AM1/29/11
to tanay bose, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Hi,
Thanks a lot for ID
Regards

--
*Pravin*

Neil Soares

Jan 28, 2011, 12:56:54 PM1/28/11
to Pravin Kawale, Balkar Arya, efloraofindia
Hi Pravin,
 Agree with Dr.Arya. This looks like Blumea eriantha.
              Regards,
                Neil.

JM Garg

Jul 21, 2019, 8:31:22 AM7/21/19
to efloraofindia, Neil Soares, Pravin Kawale
I think it is close to Blumea oxyodonta as per images, details and  references herein.
DSC02594.JPG
DSC02597.JPG
DSC02596.JPG
DSC02595.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 21, 2019, 11:21:29 AM7/21/19
to efloraofindia, Neil Soares, Pravin Kawale
Garg Ji, if it's prostrate to decumbent herb then only correct.
With regards.

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2019, 11:13:38 PM7/21/19
to efloraofindia, Neil Soares, Pravin Kawale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Paradesi ji,
Stems usually numerous, prostrate or ascending, 15-30(-40) cm.
Pl. also see  FOC illustration

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

J.M. Garg

Jul 22, 2019, 7:21:05 AM7/22/19
to efloraofindia, Neil Soares, Pravin Kawale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
On further scrutiny, I think more closer to Blumea malcolmii rather than Blumea oxyodonta as per images, details and references in these links.