Mshroom for ID-310710-AK-2

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 31, 2010, 10:11:06 AM7/31/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Another one taken at the Maharashtra Nature Park,Mumbai on 16th July, 07.
Aarti
Mushroom,MNP(P1020371).jpg
Mushroom,MNP(P1020388).jpg

tanay bose

Jul 31, 2010, 11:38:32 PM7/31/10
to Aarti S. Khale, indian...@googlegroups.com
This is some species of Polypore mushroom but I am not quite sure about its species !!
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

J.M. Garg

Sep 17, 2010, 2:29:57 AM9/17/10
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, tanay bose, nabha meghani, Inderjeet Sethi

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“This is some species of Polypore mushroom but I am not quite sure about its species !!
Tanay”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Mushroom,MNP(P1020371).jpg
Mushroom,MNP(P1020388).jpg

nabha meghani

Sep 17, 2010, 6:23:52 AM9/17/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, tanay bose, Inderjeet Sethi
looks like
Genus: Trametes to me.
Regards
Nalini

J.M. Garg

Another one taken at the Maharashtra Nature Park,Mumbai on 16th July, 07.
Aarti

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1400 members & 50,000 messages on 10/10/10 & with a database of around 4100 species on 31/8/10)

Mushroom,MNP(P1020371).jpg
Mushroom,MNP(P1020388).jpg