Looking for Palm species

1 view

Shanker

Jun 12, 2011, 11:00:19 AM6/12/11
to efloraofindia
I am looking to grow different palm species (other than Sago Palm and
Pony tail Palm that I already have.) Any pointers to nurseries or
other sources near Chennai or Bangalore appreciated.

Shanker Janakiraman
Avid plant enthusiast

Mahadeswara

Jun 12, 2011, 11:47:51 PM6/12/11
to efloraofindia, Shanker
If you are in Chennai, you may visit the nurseries located on
Mahabalipuram Road. There are plant nurseries after VGP Golden beach
on either side of the road. I donot remember the names in
particular.
You may also visit Padappai (off West Tambaram) on Kancheepuram road.
There are nurseries which sell plants and lawn grass at reasonable
price.
If you are in Bangalore you may visit the nursery located inside
Lalbagh. Earlier there were a few nurseries outside Lalbagh also.