Acanthaceae Week, thanks all

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 12, 2011, 10:33:19 PM6/12/11
to efloraofindia
Just concluded Acanthaceae Week was another useful interaction on this family depicting the great range of variation within the family. Interestingly we seem to know the family well, as there were very few new plants for ID. Thanks to all members who interacted during the week.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Ushadi micromini

Jun 13, 2011, 12:07:35 AM6/13/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
I have some... but do not know how to attach pics... within the "START
NA NEW POST" in the gruop....
Usha di
=========

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 13, 2011, 8:00:56 AM6/13/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Usha di
Why don't you just do it within your gmail account. Attach a file link is just below the subject line. It is very convenient. You can select and attach all photographs in one go.