Job opening - Botany, Taxonomist required in Bangalore.

Balaji

Oct 14, 2011, 4:25:02 AM10/14/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We need a person who has knowledge in Taxonomy/Botany. If you have any experience in Botany/Taxonomy do contact me immediately, you can either work full time or part time.
It is a Plant taxonomy checklist project and you should be literate in computers, you should have the knowledge of Windows, Word. The project will be based in Bangalore in collaboration with local and international researchers. Contact me if you have any questions. Short CV is much appreciated.

# No previous experience is required and no age bar for the above job.

Thank you,
Balaji