Fwd: Oppose BMC's plan to fell 'diseased' Rani Bagh trees (261)

1 view

Tejal Dhulla Vishweshwar

Mar 28, 2008, 10:10:28 AM3/28/08
to indiantreepix, WildFlo...@yahoogroups.com, savera...@yahoo.co.in
Dear all,

The trees of the Rani Bagh Botonical Garden in Byculla are in great danger & require your support. Save Rani Bagh Botanical Garden Action Committee, formed by a group of individuals are protesting the move. Please check the forwarded message & www.saveranibagh.org ACT NOW!! Sign the online petition to stop the concerned authorities from taking any heinous step.

Regards,
Tejal Dhulla Vishweshwar