Fwd: Fern flora of Andmans

J.M. Garg

Mar 17, 2011, 1:09:15 AM3/17/11
to efloraofindia, Mrinal Kanti Bhattacharya

Forwarding for any assistance in the matter please.

    Jun 26, 2011, 4:01:21 AM6/26/11
    to efloraofindia, dvija...@gmail.com, chriso...@yahoo.co.uk, SP.Kh...@gmail.com, jatinde...@gmail.com, mrin...@yahoo.co.in

    Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

    For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

    J.M. Garg

    Jun 26, 2011, 10:51:57 PM6/26/11
    to efloraofindia, dvija...@gmail.com, chriso...@yahoo.co.uk, SP.Kh...@gmail.com, jatinde...@gmail.com, mrin...@yahoo.co.in
    A reply:
    "Why not ask the Botanical Survey of India?  Better to just call in next time one is in Kolkatta and consult the library after gatering the list of references from various Floras etc.
    Cheers,
    Chris F.-J."
    Thanks, Dr. Chris.