A tribute to Sh. T. Pullaiah- Author of so many books- descriptions freely available on net on search

J.M. Garg

Nov 25, 2009, 3:15:48 AM11/25/09
to indiantreepix, pullaiah....@gmail.com
Dear members,
A laymen like me was always surprised so many times to see complete description & details from Sh. T. Pullaiah's diverse books, when there was none available on net.
Every time I found it was a different book.
His expertise in the matters concerning Indian Flora appeared immense.

His numerous books are listed at the link below:

T. Pullaiah seems to have published 33 books, 200 reasearch papers & 35 popular articles. See more detail about him at

I certainly pay my tribute to such a great personality like him on behalf of Indiantreepix community (1095 number strong).
I think members will like to know more about him from persons acquainted with him.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

J.M. Garg

Nov 25, 2009, 3:24:39 AM11/25/09
to indiantreepix, pullaiah....@gmail.com
A reply from Dinesh ji:
"... certainly a person with great achievements, Garg ji.
Salutes to T. Pullaiah ... I too chance upon his works rendered in Google Books."