efloraofindia:''For Id 04102011MR3’’ herb with pink flowers open at 4.pm?Dupari Pune

Madhuri Raut

Oct 4, 2011, 8:48:01 AM10/4/11
to efloraofindia

   Request for identification  ?Dupari in MArathi

Date/Time-Oct 2011

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-Pune

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-Garden/wild

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Herb

Height/Length- 1/2 foot

Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size-green

Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts-pink flowers open at 4 pm or later only

Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds- red berries

regards

Bhagyashri

041020112257.jpg
041020112260.jpg
041020112268.jpg
041020112269.jpg
041020112259.jpg

Madhuri Raut

Oct 4, 2011, 11:04:21 AM10/4/11
to efloraofindia
Sorry I have posted this plant again for identification as I had misplaced it from my database. But I have found it again.
It was identified by shrikant Ingalhalikar as Talinum of Portulacaceae Family
Thank you Shrikantji once again
Regards
Bhagyashri

J.M. Garg

Jan 5, 2020, 3:47:42 AM1/5/20
to efloraofindia, Madhuri Raut
I think it should be Talinum paniculatum (Jacq.) Gaertn. as per details and references herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

041020112257.jpg
041020112260.jpg
041020112268.jpg
041020112269.jpg