1500 members

1 view

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2011, 1:22:39 AM1/9/11
to efloraofindia
We just had 1500th member in Samiran Jha.
Congratulations to all the moderators & members for making us the first largest nature e-group in India with 1500 members.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Dinesh Valke

Jan 9, 2011, 1:44:43 AM1/9/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
... great going Garg ji ... great going efloraofindia.
It is a nice feeling.

Regards.

tanay bose

Jan 9, 2011, 1:47:31 AM1/9/11
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congrats to the 1500th Member Samiran Jha Ji
Cheers to Garg Ji and Eflora of India
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Mayur Nandikar

Jan 9, 2011, 3:51:26 AM1/9/11
to tanay bose, Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Its really great achievement.....Congrats
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 9, 2011, 6:27:20 AM1/9/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congrats to all for this achievement....
Pankaj

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate