Branched Coconut

manudev madhavan

Jul 15, 2011, 9:21:35 AM7/15/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Please check the image posted by my friend in his facebook account.
its really interesting

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1632824080824&set=a.1308374569789.38649.1843338097&type=1&ref=nf

regards

--
Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow

ajinkya gadave

Jul 15, 2011, 9:51:43 AM7/15/11
to manudev madhavan, indiantreepix
what a picture  great !!!
thanks for sharing this rare creation by nature .

Mahadeswara

Jul 15, 2011, 10:29:46 AM7/15/11
to efloraofindia
I am unable to open the link ( I am not a member of the facebook) .
Can you suggest me the procedure for a non member to open the link.
The branched coconut tree was existing in Chennai Theosophical society
premises. Long ago I had noticed and photographed. But unable to
locate the photograph. I donot know whether the tree is still
existing.

On Jul 15, 6:21 pm, manudev madhavan <manudevkmadha...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please check the image posted by my friend in his facebook account.
> its really interesting
>
> *http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1632824080824&set=a.1308374569...
>
> *
> regards
>
> --
> *Manudev K Madhavan*

ajinkya gadave

Jul 15, 2011, 10:40:40 AM7/15/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
this is the photo
coconut tree with braches.jpg

Vijayadas D

Jul 17, 2011, 7:51:49 AM7/17/11
to ajinkya gadave, Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
It will be good if the details could be provided
--
Vijayadas
Electro Saudi Services Ltd.

Ushadi micromini

Jul 18, 2011, 7:15:46 AM7/18/11
to efloraofindia

me too, not on fb....
if you want to share pics...please do so where all can see...
that's basic courtesy...
otherwise its an advertisement for some site or other...

think about it...
===========

manudev madhavan

Jul 19, 2011, 5:16:46 AM7/19/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Dear All,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I got to see this images during a field trip. So i didn't get much time to upload the picture here.
Anyway,  Ajinkya ji has uploaded the image. Am again uploading the picture...!!
This photo is taken from Changanassery-Kottayam, Kerala

with warm regadrs
--
Manudev K Madhavan
coconut tree with braches.jpg