Fwd: [efloraofindia:79023] Matheran- 010911IM 1

J.M. Garg

Sep 1, 2011, 2:45:27 AM9/1/11
to efloraofindia, iravati majgaonkar
Added subjectline. Pl. reply against this only & not against the post without a subject line.

From: iravati majgaonkar <irav...@gmail.com>
Date: 1 September 2011 12:06
Subject: [efloraofindia:79023]
To: indian...@googlegroups.com

Id needed...Photo taken at Matheran in the month of august 2011.
thnk u.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 5000 species)

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 5000 species)

P1370510.JPG

jayesh patil

Sep 1, 2011, 10:17:56 AM9/1/11
to efloraofindia
I believe this could be *Clerodendrum viscosum* from Verbenaceae.

On Sep 1, 11:45 am, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Added subjectline. Pl. reply against this only & not against the post
> without a subject line.

raju

Sep 1, 2011, 1:01:25 PM9/1/11
to efloraofindia
I too believe it "Clerodendrum viscosum"

Raju Das