Forrest Permission

manudev madhavan

Sep 1, 2011, 3:27:36 AM9/1/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Can any body help me to get Forrest permission for North Eastern states especially Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Assam. I would be very mush grateful, if you could provide the guidelines and procedures for the same.

Thanks in advance..

--
Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow

Ritesh Choudhary

Sep 1, 2011, 6:16:02 AM9/1/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Manudev Ji,

As per my knowledge, for floristic collections in Arunachal Pradesh,
you need to take permission from the PCCF, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh,
Itanagar. Its a bit long process. You have to submit an application
along with a small write-up on the intended research work well in
advance. They have a monthly (or twice in a month) research committee
meeting in which your proposal will be assessed for approval. If it is
approved, you'll be informed by post. Further, you need to obtain an
Inner Line Permit (ILP) from the Secretariat of Itanagar before
entering to Arunachal. You can make this ILP at Guwahati/Kolkata also.
Otherwise you'll be stopped at the border gate of Arunachal.

I think the same applies for Himachal, Sikkim and Assam also but you
need not to make any ILP here.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Ritesh.

CHAUTHARY GROUP

Sep 1, 2011, 6:39:04 AM9/1/11
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
I can help you get the forest permission of north bengal forests
like..neora valley national park, gorumara, buxa tiger reserve,
mahananda, chapramari, lataguri....not only the permission but
everything required by a research fellow

Thanks
Babit
social worker
samsing chauthary,
(ngo) for environment and social welfare
phone-9475332231, 7384083137

--

BABIT GURUNG

*CHAUTHARY*

A SOCIAL WELFARE GROUP OF NATURE CONSERVATIONIST

*SAMSING FARI, NEAR SUNTALEY KHOLA, DISTT. **DARJEELING***

*EMAIL- babi...@yahoo.co.in , chau...@gmail.com <babi...@yahoo.co.in>*

*Phone: 9475332231*

manudev madhavan

Sep 1, 2011, 7:33:25 AM9/1/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks to all..

I am planning a trip next year. Thought, if I start the procedures
now, I will get the forest permission before my trip.
Here in Kerala & Tamil Nadu, there is a strict format to apply for the
permission which is available online from websites of various forest
departments. I have searched for the same for AP, but could't find
any. If anybody have the format, please let me know.
Chauthary ji, I would wish to conduct a trip to Bengal also.
Especially the regions of Darjeeling. I hope to get the permission for
Bengal also. Please keep me updated about the procedures and
guidelines.

It would have been very helpful if there was an option to get a single
permission for all the Indian states :-)

Thanks again for the kind response..

On Sep 1, 3:39 pm, CHAUTHARY GROUP <chauth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can help you  get theforestpermissionof north bengal forests
> like..neora valley national park, gorumara, buxa tiger reserve,
> mahananda, chapramari, lataguri....not only thepermissionbut
> everything required by a research fellow
>
> Thanks
> Babit
> social worker
> samsing chauthary,
> (ngo) for environment and social welfare
> phone-9475332231, 7384083137
>
> On 9/1/11, Ritesh Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Dear Manudev Ji,
>
> > As per my knowledge, for floristic collections in Arunachal Pradesh,
> > you need to takepermissionfrom the PCCF, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh,
> > Itanagar. Its a bit long process. You have to submit an application
> > along with a small write-up on the intended research work well in
> > advance. They have a monthly (or twice in a month) research committee
> > meeting in which your proposal will be assessed for approval. If it is
> > approved, you'll be informed by post. Further, you need to obtain an
> > Inner Line Permit (ILP) from the Secretariat of Itanagar before
> > entering to Arunachal. You can make this ILP at Guwahati/Kolkata also.
> > Otherwise you'll be stopped at the border gate of Arunachal.
>
> > I think the same applies for Himachal, Sikkim and Assam also but you
> > need not to make any ILP here.
>
> > Hope this helps.
>
> > Best wishes.
>
> > Ritesh.
>
> --
>
> BABIT GURUNG
>
> *CHAUTHARY*
>
> A SOCIAL WELFARE GROUP OF NATURE CONSERVATIONIST
>
> *SAMSING FARI, NEAR SUNTALEY KHOLA, DISTT. **DARJEELING***
>
> *EMAIL- babitg...@yahoo.co.in , chauth...@gmail.com <babitg...@yahoo.co.in>*
>
> *Phone: 9475332231*

raju

Sep 1, 2011, 12:59:24 PM9/1/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Manudevji,
As Riteshji said, the same is applicable to get research permit in
Assam.You need to take permission from the PCCF, Govt. of Assam,
Bashista, Guwahati. The process is very long and you need to submit
your research project along with CDs of the same to the authority.
There is a screening committee comprising experts from Forest Dept and
Universities......

Wish you all the best..

Regards
Raju Das

On Sep 1, 4:33 pm, manudev madhavan <manudevkmadha...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > *Phone: 9475332231*- Hide quoted text -

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 1, 2011, 2:10:25 PM9/1/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Manu
For forest permission you should write a letter to PCCF of that
particular state through your institution.
Or You may write to ministry and ask for permission and then along
with that letter meet or write to PCCF of that particular area for
permission.
In both conditions, let them know in detail about your work and please
ask them clearly if they will allow you to collect samples or just
study them in the field. If collection is compulsory as per the demand
of your study then ask accordingly. For Sikkim Mrs Usha Lachunpa is a
member of this community hence you can ask her directly to guide you
for your work.
For all the border lien areas you need special permission from
Ministry and then take them to respective states and meet their PCCF.
Regards
Pankaj