Flora of Chakrata: Diplocyclos palmatus from way to Chakrata

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 11:13:16 AM9/27/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Diplocyclos palmatus from way to Chakrata
Shivalingi Bel
Thanks

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Diplocyclos palmatus (1).JPG
Diplocyclos palmatus (3).JPG
Diplocyclos palmatus (4).JPG
Diplocyclos palmatus (5).JPG
Diplocyclos palmatus (6).JPG
Diplocyclos palmatus (7).JPG

Madhuri Raut

Sep 27, 2011, 12:45:19 PM9/27/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Yes Diplocyclos palmatus. Very clear pics
Attaching my pics which I posted just the other day from Pune showing red fruits
Regards
Bhagyashri
Diplocyclos palmatus Cucurbitaceae (pumpkin, or gourd family) ollipop climber, marble vine mahadevi shivalingi chitraphala 1.jpg
Diplocyclos palmatus Cucurbitaceae (pumpkin, or gourd family) ollipop climber, marble vine mahadevi shivalingi chitraphala .jpg

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 8:15:54 PM9/27/11
to Madhuri Raut, indiantreepix
Yes Bhagyashri Ji Nice pics

Ushadi micromini

Sep 27, 2011, 9:03:16 PM9/27/11
to efloraofindia
Balkarji, thanks for showing the leaf anatomy and the green flowers...
so far the published pictures from flickr etc dont show them so
readily

Your pic make them clear....
Usha di

======

On Sep 28, 5:15 am, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Bhagyashri Ji Nice pics
>

> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes Diplocyclos palmatus. Very clear pics
> > Attaching my pics which I posted just the other day from Pune showing red
> > fruits
> > Regards
> > Bhagyashri

Balkar Arya