Congratulations Balkar Singh for highest posts in a month, 693 and still counting

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 26, 2011, 3:00:39 AM9/26/11
to efloraofindia
Balkar ji

Congratulation for crossing the milestone of 683 mails in month set earlier by Tanay in July 2010. Hope it go it still further with 4 days left in this month.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Dinesh Valke

Sep 26, 2011, 3:11:06 AM9/26/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya, efloraofindia
Congratulations Balkar ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

Madhuri Raut

Sep 26, 2011, 3:12:42 AM9/26/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congratulations Balkarji
Regards
Bhagyashri

Balkar Arya

Sep 26, 2011, 4:39:30 AM9/26/11
to Madhuri Raut, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks you all
I think I am creating Trouble for Gurcharan Sir as He has to identify his own collection and simultaneously validate mines also. So Double workload. Sorry and Thanks a tons for your generous help Sir
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ushadi micromini

Sep 26, 2011, 5:12:20 AM9/26/11
to efloraofindia
yes.....more of himalayan flora please... keep em coming in these four
days..
hooray for you Balkar ji..

pass the milestone, and then and then only you can rest and
breath:) :)

Usha di
===

On Sep 26, 1:39 pm, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks you all
> I think I am creating Trouble for Gurcharan Sir as He has to identify his
> own collection and simultaneously validate mines also. So Double workload.
> Sorry and Thanks a tons for your generous help Sir
>

> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Congratulations Balkarji
> > Regards
> > Bhagyashri

Balkar Arya

Sep 26, 2011, 10:09:41 AM9/26/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Thanks Ushadi Ji

Alok

Sep 26, 2011, 10:44:57 AM9/26/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks Balkar ji for being a constant help and support along with
Gurcharan ji for the i.d. of Kalatope flowers... I also find your
Chakrata data to be quite enlightening...
regards
Alok

Balkar Arya

Sep 26, 2011, 11:18:50 AM9/26/11
to Alok, efloraofindia
Thanks Alok Ji Many of Yours and Chakrata elements are same so becoming easy for all of us to id them

J.M. Garg

Sep 27, 2011, 1:25:56 AM9/27/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Great work, Balkar ji.
When you proposed 5000 posts in a month in Jan'11, I was a bit doubtful.
But with spirits like yours, nothing is impossible.
Unfortunately I missed one landmark of 874 posts by Singh ji in Jan'11 as per details below:

I think he remains the highest poster in a month till date.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species).

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 27, 2011, 2:51:27 AM9/27/11
to J.M. Garg, Balkar Arya, efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji for reminding me of my record on 874 in January 2011. Balkar ji, you are to pass that. Best of luck

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Dinesh Valke

Sep 27, 2011, 3:19:40 AM9/27/11
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Balkar Arya, efloraofindia
... this is real good-going for our group !!
Salutes to high scorers - Balkar ji and Gurcharan ji ... and all the rest who are following with great zeal.
It now looks like 3000 OR 4000 would become an average score of posts in the next few months.

Bravo efloraofindia.
Regards.
Dinesh

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 4:23:59 AM9/27/11
to Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Garg Ji, Gurcharan ji and Dinesh Ji.
I am trying my best to post all available pics of Indian Flora with me. about a year back i lost some of My precious pics of plants from Haryana. Now i am uploading all pics of a plants shot by me, so that they may remain safe at our group and with friends, if not with me.
Thank

Satish Phadke

Sep 27, 2011, 6:29:46 AM9/27/11
to Balkar Arya, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Well said Balkar ji
I became a member of the group within a week after it started and I am lucky so far to have all the mails stored in my inbox which is searchable(Of course with a changed Email ID when it was full.) Now with Girg ji's suggestion I have paid the gmail yearly subscription so I don't have to delete anything. The purpose ofthe group about Efloraindia is slowly getting fulfilled. Great efforts from Garg ji and all the new moderators.
--
Dr Satish Phadke

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 27, 2011, 6:33:37 AM9/27/11
to efloraofindia
Nice work Balkar sir.
Aap to chhaa gaye ek dum !!!
I am loving the collections thought I am not able to respond to all.
But we have three days and I am sure with your help and others we will
make it to 5000 posts and above for this month.....
Regards
Pankaj

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 27, 2011, 6:37:56 AM9/27/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Nice effort Balkar sir!

We are just 65 short of 5000 as of now!

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 8:32:03 AM9/27/11
to Giby Kuriakose, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Giby ji we all will cross this 5000 magic no. tonight itself. I am very happy and grateful to you all for keeping my and other members enthusiasm high. Thanks.
One Request To Satish Ji- i have also purchase a space of 20 GB on gmail some time back. Will they notify me when renewal of subscription will be due, if yes how much time before. if you know please let me also know.
Thanks

J.M. Garg

Sep 27, 2011, 8:48:33 AM9/27/11
to Balkar Arya, Giby Kuriakose, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Thanks, Balkar ji,
I think they tell you at least 15 days in advance.
I faced no problem in this regard.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species).

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 8:57:23 AM9/27/11
to J.M. Garg, Giby Kuriakose, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Thanks for the information Garg Ji