white flower 1st July 2011 Churchgate Mumbai MAH sea level

Geeta Rane

Jul 1, 2011, 5:52:00 AM7/1/11
to indiantreepix
Greetings,

I'm glad to share this pictures,
Place / Altitude: sea Level, Churchgate, Mumbai INDIA
Date of photo taken: 1st July, 2011 Friday
Color of Flower: white

photo taken by mobile camera,please bear with the low resolution pix

Observations: I have been observing this plant because of its leaf
pattern, and remember seen bunches of white flowers since may be
February, 2011, it was bunch now saw just a single flower left hence
grabbed the sanp.

The young boy there told me it is Champa, this is just for your information,

No other clues available,

Thanks with Regards,
geeta rane

1UNID churchgate mumbai white flower IMG_0009.JPG
2unid churchgate mum white flowerIMG_0010.JPG
3unid churchgate mum whiteflowerIMG_0011.JPG

ajinkya gadave

Jul 1, 2011, 6:15:27 AM7/1/11
to Geeta Rane, indiantreepix
this is Plumeria pudica

Mahadeswara

Jul 1, 2011, 8:42:37 AM7/1/11
to efloraofindia, Geeta Rane
Plumeria pudica. I have this tree species in my garden.
>  1UNID churchgate mumbai white flower IMG_0009.JPG
> 31KViewDownload
>
>  2unid churchgate mum white flowerIMG_0010.JPG
> 31KViewDownload
>
>  3unid churchgate mum whiteflowerIMG_0011.JPG
> 27KViewDownload

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Jul 1, 2011, 11:46:05 AM7/1/11
to efloraofindia