new year greetings

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Dec 31, 2010, 1:57:22 PM12/31/10
to indiantreepix
Just come home after a long gap of 2 weeks.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.
ak

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road

tanay bose

Dec 31, 2010, 1:58:56 PM12/31/10
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
Happy new year to you too
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Balkar Arya

Dec 31, 2010, 7:40:40 PM12/31/10
to tanay bose, Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
Thanks and Same to You Anand Ji

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2011, 3:50:00 AM1/1/11
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
Wish you a very-2 happy new year, Anand ji.
Hope you enjoy a nice health during the coming years.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)