fruits & vegetables week: an appletree from my friends garden

nabha meghani

Jan 7, 2011, 11:30:52 AM1/7/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Foto taken in Bremen on 26.9.2010
Regards
Nalini
100_8738.JPG

mani nair

Jan 9, 2011, 8:42:07 AM1/9/11
to nabha meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nalini ji, nice photo of the apple tree.  Is the tree dwarf type?

Regards,

Mani.

nabha meghani

Jan 9, 2011, 11:13:58 AM1/9/11
to mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mani ji for your appreciation,
it is a special variety, helps you save space in the garden. In my garden I have a spacesaving  pear-tree. Shall send fotos when it gets green.
Regards
Nalini

Apr 21, 2011, 2:14:47 AM4/21/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, amit...@gmail.com, mani nair, nabha meghani