identification no121110sn1

Satish Nikam

Nov 12, 2010, 1:38:04 AM11/12/10
to Indiantrees Pics

sir,

    kindly identify this flower taken at my farm in mulshi

Date/time:november10

Location:mulshi, above lonavala 3000ft. above sealevel

Habitat:wild

Plant habit-tree/shrub/climber/herb;tiny wild flower

Height/length:not more than 6 "

Leave type/shape/size

Fruits-type/shape/size/seeds

Other information-fragrance/pollinator uses etc.leaves were closed early in the morning

r- IMG_2006.jpg

Vijayasankar

Nov 13, 2010, 3:14:46 PM11/13/10
to Satish Nikam, Indiantrees Pics
Looks like Crotalaria species. We need to see the leaves and fruits to confirm the species.

Regards

Vijayasankar

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 1, 2010, 3:10:30 PM12/1/10
to efloraofindia, Satish Nikam, Vijayasankar Raman, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback

Vijayasankar ji.......................Looks like Crotalaria species. We need to see the leaves and fruits to confirm the species.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh