Kalatope id al230210

Alok & Isabelle

Feb 23, 2011, 12:41:20 PM2/23/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
Here is a beautiful flower which grows around my house in the month of
june-july
location: Kalatope Sanctuary, Chamba
altitude: 2100 mts
habitat: wild
height: 8-12 inches

Thanks
Alok
--
Himalayan Village Education Trust
Village Khudgot,

dscn3917a.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2011, 7:58:15 PM2/23/11
to Alok & Isabelle, indian...@googlegroups.com
I hope Sedum adenotrichum

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Feb 23, 2011, 11:21:33 PM2/23/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Alok & Isabelle, indian...@googlegroups.com
I too hope the same
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Alok & Isabelle

Feb 24, 2011, 4:04:24 AM2/24/11
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
I hope so too Tanay ji and Gurcharan ji,

The problem is that I, especially, do not have any references/expertise
to refer to (except the forum) and there are no images/data to refer on
the internet either... so whatever data we are 100% about.. I'd like to
put it on flowersofindia.. so that others at least are able to use those
references.
If there is any particular data you all would like me to collect in any
species I put up please let me know as all these plants will soon be
blooming and I'll do the needful
Thank you for your help
sincere regards
Alok

P.S. please remember, I am NOT a botanist or an experienced collector..
so bear with me....
Alok

On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 20:21 -0800, tanay bose wrote:
> Sedum adenotrichum

Alok & Isabelle

Feb 24, 2011, 4:36:38 AM2/24/11
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends here is the fresh photo of the Sedum (not in flowering as
yet)
Thanks

Alok
On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 20:21 -0800, tanay bose wrote:
dscn5131a.jpg