Andrographis paniculata flowering

Neil Soares

Sep 6, 2010, 7:06:33 AM9/6/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 A few weeks ago, had posted photographs of Andrographis paniculata [Creat, Kalpa] fruiting. These are the flowers. Photographed yesterday.
                      With regards,
                        Neil Soares.

Andrographis paniculata [Creat, Kalpa] 1.jpg
Andrographis paniculata [Creat, Kalpa] 2.jpg
Andrographis paniculata [Creat, Kalpa] 3.jpg
Andrographis paniculata [Creat, Kalpa] 4.jpg

tanay bose

Sep 6, 2010, 10:49:27 AM9/6/10
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Lovely catch Neil JI,
Hopefully this is also from your farm!!!
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant

330.gif

Neil Soares

Sep 6, 2010, 1:07:17 PM9/6/10
to tanay bose, indian...@googlegroups.com
Affirmative Tanay.
            Regards,
             Neil.

--- On Mon, 9/6/10, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
330.gif

shobha chavda

Sep 8, 2010, 9:00:17 AM9/8/10
to efloraofindia
Nice photos Neil.
This plant ( known as Kalmegh in sanskrit) is used in Liver Ailment
and is extremely bitter. I had always seen it in dried form before
making its water extraction in our pharma industry.First time I m
seeing the flowers.Thanks again.
shobha