Cotton plant-261210MN

mani nair

Dec 26, 2010, 7:12:02 AM12/26/10

Dec 26, 2010, 10:58:31 AM12/26/10
University of British Columbia .
3529-6270 University Blvd.
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
            604-822-2019 (Lab)

J.M. Garg

Apr 10, 2011, 2:42:45 AM4/10/11
to efloraofindia, mani nair, tanay bose

Forwarding again for botanical name please.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

DSC05974.JPG
DSC05975.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 13, 2011, 12:34:21 AM4/13/11
to efloraofindia, mani nair, tanay bose, Balkar Arya
A reply:
"Gossypium herbaceum i think" from Balkar ji.

J.M. Garg

Jul 31, 2011, 3:19:24 AM7/31/11
to efloraofindia, devendra...@yahoo.com, dr.rahu...@gmail.com, skvbt...@yahoo.com, Amit Kotia, mani nair, balka...@gmail.com, nidhans...@gmail.com, tanay bose

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Gossypium herbaceum i think” from Balkar ji.

Dec 9, 2017, 11:38:57 AM12/9/17
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, mani nair
I think Gossypium arboreum L. as per images herein.
DSC05974.JPG
DSC05975.JPG