News item about our Senior eFI Member... Ushaprabha Page ji..

Prashant awale

Apr 14, 2011, 10:58:12 AM4/14/11
to indiantreepix
Dear friends,

Few days back when Ushaprabha Page ji had shared a picture of a climber (Premna coracea) from Tel-Bailla (Lonavala region, Maharashtra)  for ID, i did not know that she had climbed the huge--- dangerous and exposed wall of Tel-Bailla and all this  to encourage and motivate the young team   members from Pune who are prepaping for Mount Everest Expedition. I read the news report in todays new paper and sharing the link with you all.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/seniors-climb-tail-baila-to-support-2012-everest-expedition/775004/

Great Job done Ushaprabha Page ji and we all are proud of you.  I salute yr enthusiasm & courage.
Regards
Prashant

Dinesh Valke

Apr 14, 2011, 11:48:39 AM4/14/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Salutes Page madam !!
Took some look at photos of Telbaila ... terrific facade ... most of us (sure me, will shiver at the thought of climbing the treacherous wall).
Regards.
Dinesh

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 14, 2011, 12:29:36 PM4/14/11
to Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Yes it is moment of pride for all members of eFl. Thanks Ushaprabha ji for giving us an occasion to feel great.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Smita Raskar

Apr 14, 2011, 1:13:33 PM4/14/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Proud of you Usha..i call her Usha as she is my Best friend....
i know she can do such adentures, she is such enthu and sweet person...
Keep it up Usha...love u
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

Ushadi micromini

Apr 14, 2011, 3:27:52 PM4/14/11
to efloraofindia
Dear all: Well! and WOW from one more Usha at eflora to one more
Usha at eflora...
I just googled images of taila baila rock face....I am impressed...and
congratulations...
a nice feat to look forward to or to aspire to....
Thanks for the inspiration, Ushaji and your three cohorts...
and Thanks for sharing the news Prashantji.
Usha di

=======
On Apr 14, 10:13 pm, Smita Raskar <smita.ras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Proud of you Usha..i call her Usha as she is my Best friend....
> i know she can do such adentures, she is such enthu and sweet person...
> Keep it up Usha...love u
>

> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes it is moment of pride for all members of eFl. Thanks Ushaprabha ji for
> > giving us an occasion to feel great.
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> > On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Salutes Page madam !!
> >> Took some look at photos of Telbaila ... terrific facade ... most of us
> >> (sure me, will shiver at the thought of climbing the treacherous wall).
> >> Regards.
> >> Dinesh

Ushaprabha

Apr 15, 2011, 4:31:30 AM4/15/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks everybody.
Trekking and mountaineering is my hobby for last 40 years.
I am one of the founder member of our club` Giripremi`in Pune.
Young brigade of our club is trained, skilled and experianced and now
ready to take a challenge of` Everest `,
highest mountain in the world during summer of 2012.
We need best wishes and if possible helping hand in a form of
donation from the nature and adventure loving community
like u all.
Our email id is <giri...@gmail.com>
our website is<www.puneeverest2012.org>
Thanks again everybody.

Ushaprabha Page.

On Apr 15, 12:27 am, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>

Na Bha

Apr 15, 2011, 6:43:34 AM4/15/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Indeed!
Great Job Ushaprabha Page ji,  I am proud of you.   your enthusiasm & courage is remarkable.
I used to go rockclimbing, but I was young then. As a senior I just watch what others are doing. But this report motivates me to start the old activities.
Great, great, great. I wish you good health, so that you enjoy such activities in the future too.
Regards
Nalini

Oh god!!! I know that was a small peak for you mam, but take care.
BTW are you planning for Everest ?
Pankaj