Image Resource of Flora of India

J.M. Garg

Jun 10, 2009, 12:30:51 PM6/10/09
to indiantreepix
Dear members,

I have created a Resource of a few thousands of my best images of Flora (around 350 species) arranged place-wise as well as per classification into Trees, Shrubs, Herbs & Climbers etc. These are further arranged by Botanical names e.g. Justicia species will be available under J.M.Garg HerbsJ. Image Resource is available at: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg_Flora

Any of these links, as per ones' requirement, can be added in Favorites or set as a link in a website & used immediately whenever required. I hope it's useful to all, both new & experienced.

I have created a similar Image Resource for Birds (around 350 species with a few thousands of my best images) & Butterflies (around 175 species with few hundreds of my best images), which can be seen respectively at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg_Birds & http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg_Butterflies

I seek your feedback for further improvements etc.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg