Is this Ipomoea indica?

Padmini Raghavan

Nov 25, 2009, 1:12:26 PM11/25/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
This bright flower was found growing in an empty plot in Indiranagar at Bangalore.
Is it Ipomoea indica?
Thanks,
Padmini Raghavan.
IpomoeaIndica2.jpg
Bangalore +Nandi Hills 060.jpg

Vijayasankar Raman

Nov 26, 2009, 12:23:25 AM11/26/09
to Padmini Raghavan, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this is Ipomoea muricata.

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore

J.M. Garg

Dec 14, 2010, 12:28:09 AM12/14/10
to Vijayasankar Raman, Padmini Raghavan, indian...@googlegroups.com, Ron_Convolvulaceae
A feedback from Ron ji under thread (https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/b5a52dbb409c032c?hl=en#):
Ipomoea parasitica - November 2009
for  this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/8aad6e919c40355e?hl=en

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1465 members & 56,400 messages on 9/12/10 & with a database of around 4350 species on 15/11/10)