Moss from Shimla for id 311210-1

Balkar Arya

Dec 31, 2010, 12:04:49 PM12/31/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Fissidens spp from Shimla on the way to Chadwick Fall
pls validate and sp pls
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Moss - Fissidens.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 12, 2011, 2:09:05 AM4/12/11
to efloraofindia, vinayak...@gmail.com, Balkar Arya

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

Moss - Fissidens.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 30, 2011, 9:56:44 AM7/30/11
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, vinayak...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2011, 12:21:41 AM9/23/11
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, TANAY BOSE, Ritesh Choudhary
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Sep 23, 2011, 7:09:18 AM9/23/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, TANAY BOSE, Ritesh Choudhary
Sir, kindly provide a close up of the ganetophyte or the sporophyte (If available) to conform the species. Till then it looks very similar to Fissidens involutus which is having a wide distributional range.

Regards

Prasad
--
Prasad Kumar Dash