please id the herb

prasanna gogate

Jun 26, 2011, 7:12:58 AM6/26/11
to efloraofindia, shrikant ingalhalikar
dear all
please help in id the herb.information as following.
Location-dapoli
Habit Herb
Habitat wild
Height 12-14 cm
size of inforesence- about 1 cm
thank you
--
regards,
PRASANNA PADMAKAR GOGATE

C/O SUHAS GOVILKAR
AT-GIMHAVANE
PO/TAL-DAPOLI
DIS-RATNAGIRI
STATE-MAHARASHTRA
PIN-415712
PHONE-09420308062
               09637550202

DSC03793.JPG
DSC03794.JPG
DSC03796.JPG
DSC03795.JPG
DSC03798.JPG

Prashant awale

Jun 26, 2011, 7:48:28 AM6/26/11
to prasanna gogate, efloraofindia, shrikant ingalhalikar
Dear Prasanna ji,

This looks like  Ariopsis peltata (Family: Araceae).

Regards
Prashant

J.M. Garg

Sep 24, 2011, 5:42:04 AM9/24/11
to efloraofindia, cory...@hotmail.com, manudevk...@gmail.com, jorge....@gmail.com, Prashant awale, prasanna gogate

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Dear Prasanna ji,

This looks like  Ariopsis peltata (Family: Araceae).

Regards
Prashant”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species).

DSC03793.JPG
DSC03794.JPG
DSC03796.JPG
DSC03795.JPG
DSC03798.JPG

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 26, 2011, 5:00:40 AM9/26/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, cory...@hotmail.com, manudevk...@gmail.com, jorge....@gmail.com, Prashant awale, prasanna gogate
Yes, Ariopsis peltata of Araceae family.

Regards,

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,