TO SEND PHOTO

prasanna gogate

Mar 3, 2011, 1:03:36 PM3/3/11
to efloraofindia
I WANT TO SEND PHOTO OF PLANT WHICH IS NOT ID BY ME, PLEASE SEND ME
PRCEDURE

J.M. Garg

Mar 4, 2011, 12:06:37 AM3/4/11
to prasanna gogate, efloraofindia
Hi, Prasanna ji,
Pl. see the link:

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1500 members & 60,000 messages on 15/1/11 & with a database of around 4500 species on 15/12/10)