Thunbergia from Ajanta (NSJ 07.02.2011-01)

Narendra Joshi

Feb 7, 2011, 6:05:25 AM2/7/11
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Thunbergia from Ajanta. Photo taken in December -2010

With Regards,
Narendra Joshi

Thunbergia 1.jpg
Thunbergia 2.jpg
Thunbergia.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 8, 2011, 11:28:02 AM3/8/11
to efloraofindia, Narendra Joshi, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, TANAY BOSE
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Jun 19, 2011, 4:50:04 AM6/19/11
to efloraofindia, narendra joshi, dinesh...@gmail.com, pka...@gmail.com, le...@rediffmail.com, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, drsmp...@gmail.com, anala...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, tcha...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, raani...@gmail.com, Plumbago...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, devar...@gmail.com, sheeta...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2011, 12:35:07 AM6/20/11
to efloraofindia, narendra joshi, devar...@gmail.com
A reply:
"This is  Thunbergia alata
 Devarkar Vinod"

Ushadi micromini

Jun 21, 2011, 12:13:38 AM6/21/11
to efloraofindia
NOT .....THUMBERGIA ALATA.....
T. ALATA is BLACK eyed susan vine... yellow, or orange, or even
scarlet flowers with ddep violet/black centers and rounded petals....
leaves are different too.

this still need experts to ID it
Usha di
========

On Jun 20, 9:35 am, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A reply:
> "This is  Thunbergia alata
>  Devarkar Vinod"
>
> On 19 June 2011 14:20, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Mahadeswara

Jun 21, 2011, 2:04:23 AM6/21/11
to Narendra Joshi, efloraofindia
Looks like Thumbergia fragrans.Cultivated plant. Plenty around Mysore
city .

>  Thunbergia 1.jpg
> 123KViewDownload
>
>  Thunbergia 2.jpg
> 102KViewDownload
>
>  Thunbergia.jpg
> 80KViewDownload

Satish Phadke

Jun 21, 2011, 12:14:24 PM6/21/11
to Mahadeswara, Narendra Joshi, efloraofindia
Yes Thunbergia fragrans from me too.

Narendra Joshi

Jun 22, 2011, 12:23:58 AM6/22/11
to Satish Phadke, sing...@gmail.com, Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
Thanks Ushadi Ji, Mahadeswara Ji, Satish Ji, Garg Ji and Gurcharan Ji
for the efforts you have put for identification.

WIth regards,

Narendra Joshi

--
With Regards,