Mushroom for ID from jaipur | 30Aug10AR02

raghu ananth

Aug 29, 2010, 11:33:01 PM8/29/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Mushroom for ID from jaipur | 30Aug10AR02

Jaipur forest, Assam
Habitat: On elephant dung, near to a stream
gilled mushroom, height - 4 cms, cap(pileus)-1.5-2cms, stipe-2mm
No. found -20

Regards
Raghu

DSC_4448a.jpg
DSC_4448b.jpg
DSC_4450c.jpg
DSC_4451d.jpg

tanay bose

Aug 30, 2010, 10:10:44 AM8/30/10
to raghu ananth, indian...@googlegroups.com
Psilocybe I think
tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant

J.M. Garg

Oct 10, 2010, 3:04:30 AM10/10/10
to efloraofindia, raghu ananth, tanay bose, nabha meghani, Inderjeet Sethi, chile...@gmail.com

Earlier relevant feedback:

Psilocybe I think
tanay”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

DSC_4448a.jpg
DSC_4448b.jpg
DSC_4450c.jpg
DSC_4451d.jpg

jmgarg1

Nov 13, 2010, 9:15:17 PM11/13/10
to efloraofindia
Earlier relevant feedback:
Psilocybe I think
tanay”

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

May 6, 2020, 5:03:59 AM5/6/20
to efloraofindia
DSC_4448a.jpg
DSC_4448b.jpg
DSC_4450c.jpg
DSC_4451d.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2020, 5:05:36 AM5/6/20
to efloraofindia, raghu ananth, Suhaib Yatoo

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

DSC_4448a.jpg
DSC_4448b.jpg
DSC_4450c.jpg
DSC_4451d.jpg

Suhaib Yatoo

May 11, 2020, 6:23:45 PM5/11/20
to J.M. Garg, raghu ananth, efloraindia

Panaeolus

Suhaib Yatoo

May 11, 2020, 6:24:13 PM5/11/20
to J.M. Garg, raghu ananth, efloraindia

Inequihymeniferous lamellae are an important character.

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2020, 10:30:02 PM5/11/20
to Suhaib Yatoo, raghu ananth, efloraindia
Thanks a lot, Suhaib ji.