ID Request 160411SP06

sheetal chaudhari

Apr 16, 2011, 1:47:43 PM4/16/11
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Dinesh Valke, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg

Location: Yeoor Hill, SGNP, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Regards,
Sheetal Pachpande
Acanthaceae 1.jpg
Acanthaceae 2.jpg
Acanthaceae 3.jpg

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Apr 16, 2011, 1:51:06 PM4/16/11
to efloraofindia
Could this be some Dicliptera?
Pankaj

On Apr 16, 10:47 pm, sheetal chaudhari <sheetalbot...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Location: Yeoor Hill, SGNP, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
>
> Regards,
> Sheetal Pachpande
>
>  Acanthaceae 1.jpg
> 79KViewDownload
>
>  Acanthaceae 2.jpg
> 95KViewDownload
>
>  Acanthaceae 3.jpg
> 1431KViewDownload

tanay bose

Apr 16, 2011, 2:04:13 PM4/16/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia

Dicliptera foetida??

Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

Aug 4, 2011, 2:01:29 AM8/4/11
to efloraofindia, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, nitesh...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, shubhada...@yahoo.co.in, rautn...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, abhi_...@hotmail.com, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, tanay bose, sheetal chaudhari

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Could this be some Dicliptera?
Pankaj”

Dicliptera foetida??
Tanay”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

Acanthaceae 1.jpg
Acanthaceae 2.jpg
Acanthaceae 3.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Aug 4, 2011, 2:13:12 AM8/4/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, nitesh...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, shubhada...@yahoo.co.in, rautn...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, abhi_...@hotmail.com, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, tanay bose, sheetal chaudhari
... Dicliptera foetida ... some posts can be found in group archives for cross-checking.
Regards.
Dinesh

Pinki

Aug 4, 2011, 3:03:30 AM8/4/11
to efloraofindia
Dicliptera foetida

Alok

On Aug 3, 11:13 pm, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... *Dicliptera foetida* ... some posts can be found in group archives for
> cross-checking.
> Regards.
> Dinesh
>

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
>
> > Some earlier relevant feedback:
>
> > “Could this be some *Dicliptera?
> > *Pankaj”
>
> > “*Dicliptera foetida??
> > *Tanay”

Smilax004

Aug 4, 2011, 6:20:47 AM8/4/11
to sheetal chaudhari, indiantreepix, PANKAJ KUMAR, tanay bose, J. M. Garg, Dinesh Valke, Alok Goyal
I too think that this is Dicliptera foetida of Acanthaceae family.

Regards,
Giby