Kalatope id al040711a

Alok Mahendroo

Jul 4, 2011, 12:51:42 PM7/4/11

Jul 4, 2011, 11:32:53 PM7/4/11
Agrimonia eupatoria

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Na Bha

Jul 5, 2011, 6:10:59 AM7/5/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Alok Mahendroo, efloraofindia
Oh yes Gemeine Odermennig (Agrimonia eupatoria)
supposed to have magical powers against witches. ;-)

Am 05.07.2011 05:32, schrieb Gurcharan Singh:
Agrimonia eupatoria

Alok Mahendroo

Jul 5, 2011, 12:36:11 PM7/5/11
to Na Bha, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
THANKS... really needed this potion... according to the villagers.. I
have been bewitched.. which is why I go around like a madman.... poking
around the bushes... running after the birds and butterflies.. and
sometimes even on my knees and elbows in the mud... :))

regards
Alok

And special thanks to Gurcharan ji for the id..
Alok

JM Garg

Jun 21, 2022, 7:16:04 AM6/21/22
to Alok Mahendroo, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Taking it as Agrimonia aitchisonii Schonb.Tem. (syn: Agrimonia eupatoria sensu Hook.f.) as per discussions at Rosaceae Week: Agrimonia eupatoria subsp. asiatica from Chakrata Deovan Road
DSCN2926.jpg
DSCN2927.jpg
DSCN2930.jpg