Rawolfia densiflora

Smita Raskar

Nov 1, 2010, 1:35:17 PM11/1/10
to indiantreepix
Hello All
Rawolfia densiflora found at Amboli

--
Smita raskar
M. Sc. (Botany)
308 Disha Residency,
Salaiwada,Sawantwadi
Phone (02363) 274153
Mob.9422379568

Rawolfia densiflora.jpg
Message has been deleted

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Nov 1, 2010, 3:03:33 PM11/1/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Smita,

Thanks a lot for sharing the plant. Frankly I never knew about this
species 'densiflora'.
Secondly can you please change your signature from MSc Botany to
Teacher, otherwise members may think you are a student :)).
Cheer up take care and enjoy.

Regards
Pankaj

PS: My last mail sounded a bit rude so I deleted it.
>  Rawolfia densiflora.jpg
> 42KViewDownload
>
>  Rawolfia densiflora.jpg
> 42KViewDownload

Balkar Arya

Nov 2, 2010, 8:44:28 AM11/2/10
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Yes Pankaj Ji seeing and hearing first Time
Thanks a lot for Sharing Smita Ji

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Smita Raskar

Nov 2, 2010, 12:53:06 PM11/2/10
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Yeah Pankaj you can see many unique plants at Amboli
Dr.Almeida sir has shown me this plant  at Amboli
also it is mentioned in Sawantwadi flora by Dr S.M. Almeida madam
And yes i have changed my signature to Biology Teacher..thats what i am... so no confusion now :):)

Biology teacher

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 2, 2010, 12:59:38 PM11/2/10
to Smita Raskar, efloraofindia
Good good
Keep it up.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 17, 2010, 4:03:54 PM11/17/10
to Pankaj Kumar, Smita Raskar, efloraofindia
It should be Rauvolfia densiflora

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

arvind kadus

Nov 18, 2010, 12:54:26 PM11/18/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh, Pankaj Kumar, Smita Raskar
R. densiflora from me too!
Dr.Arvind Kadus.

Rauvolfia densiflora 8A.JPG
Rauvolfia densiflora 10A.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 5, 2010, 8:59:40 AM12/5/10
to arvind kadus, indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh, Smita Raskar
Rauvolfia densiflora (Wall.) Benth. ex Hook.f. Fl. Brit. India [J. D. Hooker] 3: 633. 1882.

Basionym:
Tabernaemontana densiflora Wall. Edwards's Bot. Reg. 15: t. 1273. 1829

Regards
Pankaj
PROTOLOGUE RAUVOLFIA DENSIFLORA T 1273.jpg
PROTOLOGUE RAUVOLFIA DENSIFLORA PAGE 1273.jpg