Uttarakhand, West Bengal

Alok Goyal

Jul 6, 2011, 5:31:04 AM7/6/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hallo All

i am looking for a plant called Crinum defixum....the information for which is available on the following link.....

http://www.indianetzone.com/38/kandali_plant.htm

i need the bulbs of this plant in a substantial amount (~50kg fresh weight). can anyone from Uttarakhand (preferably) or west bengal or any other state of peninsular India (preferred locations by this plant) help me collect the amount....

the problem is that some work was taken up on this plant by one of the PhD students at our institute (NIPER) but it so happened that the specimen which he collected seems to be fake and is not giving any results on the chemical analysis front.....his work is suffering...

can anyone please help...

Alok