International journal

Madhuri Pejaver

Jun 17, 2011, 12:00:14 PM6/17/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear All
I had sent an answer to on of the mail related to starting of International journal by Eflora. In Tht i had written that the topic of my heart is picked up.
I already have thought of Dr. Gurucharanji as a chief editor who has to select the team.
that willl be the greatest honour to eflora and Dr. Garji
Three cheers to Eflora
Madhuri
it appears the mail has lost and is not even in nsent box. so rewritten

Balkar Arya

Jun 17, 2011, 9:44:17 PM6/17/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yesmadhuri Ji
A very good idea
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

amit chauhan

Jun 18, 2011, 12:54:49 AM6/18/11
to Balkar Arya, Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes that would be a great initiative and I second your opinion !

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant