Senna alata or Cassia alata

Samir Mehta

Oct 24, 2010, 9:20:40 AM10/24/10

Oct 24, 2010, 9:30:12 AM10/24/10

Oct 24, 2010, 9:57:05 AM10/24/10

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Satish Phadke

Oct 24, 2010, 10:25:12 AM10/24/10
to Samir Mehta, indian...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful pictures. Why can't we have the pictures of fruits. They are characteristic. Please post them when you get them.
Thanks
Dr Phadke

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 24, 2010, 10:53:15 AM10/24/10
to Satish Phadke, Samir Mehta, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Satish ji
That is what I also had written in personal mail to Samir ji. In fact this shrub was about 15-20 years back one of the very common shrubs in Delhi University area, but find has now almost disappeared. I have seen its fruits, very different and distinctly winged. I wish I had my Digital camera then.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Samir Mehta

Oct 24, 2010, 10:27:04 PM10/24/10
to efloraofindia
'Why can't we have the pictures of fruits. They are
characteristic. Please post them when you get them.'

You have already answered your question Satish but to reiterate,
Gulcharan ji and I did chat about the same and will certainly (both a
pleasure and privilege) try to get the 'fruit' for the group.

Regards,

Samir

On Oct 24, 7:25 pm, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Beautiful pictures. Why can't we have the pictures of fruits. They are
> characteristic. Please post them when you get them.
> Thanks
> Dr Phadke

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Oct 27, 2010, 12:45:09 AM10/27/10