Cyclea peltata

Satish Phadke

Aug 9, 2011, 1:38:09 PM8/9/11

Aug 9, 2011, 3:06:01 PM8/9/11
Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
           604-822-2019 (Lab)
           604-822-6089  (Fax)

Vijayasankar

Oct 13, 2014, 6:45:08 PM10/13/14
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke

MBNN Fortnight :: MENISPERMACEAE

Resurfacing for ID confirmation...

I think this is a Stephania sp. Please confirm.

Regards

Vijayasankar
Vijayasankar Raman, Ph.D.
University of Mississippi

Forwarded conversation
Subject: [efloraofindia:76536] Cyclea peltata
------------------------

From: Satish Phadke <drsmp...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM
To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Cyclea peltata
Family : Menispermaceae.
Mulshi Pune.
Dr Phadke

----------
From: Tanay Bose <tanay...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM
To: Satish Phadke <drsmp...@gmail.com>
Cc: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Great capture and collection Satish Ji
Tanay
_MG_3523s.jpg
_MG_3518s.jpg
_MG_3519s.jpg
_MG_3520s.jpg
_MG_3521s.jpg

Suresh Jagtap

Oct 14, 2014, 3:34:48 AM10/14/14
to Vijayasankar, efloraofindia, Satish Phadke
Yes, this is a Stephania sp.

J.M. Garg

Oct 19, 2014, 8:24:41 AM10/19/14
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Vijayasankar Raman, Suresh Jagtap

Some earlier relevant feedback:

I think this is a Stephania sp. Please confirm.

Regards
Vijayasankar

Yes, this is a Stephania sp. - from Suraesh Jagtap ji.

It appears like Stephania japonica var. discolor. Pl. also see FOC illustration- from me

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

_MG_3523s.jpg
_MG_3518s.jpg
_MG_3519s.jpg
_MG_3520s.jpg
_MG_3521s.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 19, 2014, 9:35:09 AM10/19/14
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar, Satish Phadke, Vijayasankar Raman