( Showstopper ) of the flower world.... | ID Request 26JunAR01

raghu ananth

Jun 26, 2011, 8:33:46 AM6/26/11
to efloraofindia
(Showstopper) of the flower world.... | 26JunAR01

Date/Time-3 Jan 2009
Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-  Chandagal, Mysore
Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Near Irrigation canal
Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-  Shrub, 3 ft
Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size- No Photographed
Inflorescence Type/ Size-
Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts-
Fruits Type/ Shape/ Size Seeds- No
Other Info:

Regards
Raghu
DSC_7815b.jpg
DSC_7815c.jpg

Vijayadas D

Jun 26, 2011, 8:58:23 AM6/26/11
to raghu ananth, efloraofindia
Kalanchoe sps.    K.laxiflora ?
--
Vijayadas
Electro Saudi Services Ltd.

J.M. Garg

Sep 24, 2011, 5:46:05 AM9/24/11
to efloraofindia, raghu ananth, Vijayadas, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, varunv...@gmail.com, raman_ar...@yahoo.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Kalanchoe sps.    K.laxiflora ?--

Vijayadas ”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species).

DSC_7815b.jpg
DSC_7815c.jpg

Ushadi micromini

Sep 24, 2011, 11:32:04 AM9/24/11
to efloraofindia
Do you have pictures of the leaf, and the plant habit please?

would help..
Usha di
======

On Sep 24, 2:46 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
>
> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>
> “*Kalanchoe sps*.    K.laxiflora ?--
>
> Vijayadas ”

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 24, 2011, 11:47:49 AM9/24/11
to efloraofindia
Kalanchoe but leaves needed for species id.
Pankaj

On Sep 24, 11:32 pm, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(morethan 1700 members &
> > 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website:https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(witha species database

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 24, 2011, 11:48:37 AM9/24/11
to efloraofindia
By the way, it can be Bryophyllum also... of the same family...

wrote:
> > please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(morethan 1700 members &
> > 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website:https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(witha species database

Narendra Joshi

Sep 27, 2011, 12:21:01 AM9/27/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, raghu ananth, Vijayadas, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, varunv...@gmail.com, raman_ar...@yahoo.com
A similar bell flower is attached. Unfortunately this photo also don not have leaves.
This was taken at Sangli, Maharashtra in Feb 2007 and the habitat is WILD

With regards,

Narendra Joshi
--
With Regards,
Narendra Joshi

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 27, 2011, 1:55:45 AM9/27/11
to Narendra Joshi, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, raghu ananth, Vijayadas, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, varunv...@gmail.com, raman_ar...@yahoo.com
Would it be possible to upload a picture of leaf/leaves?

Thanks and Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 27, 2011, 2:37:43 AM9/27/11
to Giby Kuriakose, Narendra Joshi, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, raghu ananth, Vijayadas, naray...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, varunv...@gmail.com, raman_ar...@yahoo.com
Looks like Kalanchoe pinnate, but leaves would be conclusive

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor