Joined KFBG, Hong Kong

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 11, 2011, 11:55:52 PM9/11/11
to indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sirs and dear friends

Just to inform you all that, with the blessings of all seniors and
friends, today I officially joined Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Gardens
at Hong Kong. It is supposed to be a permanent job (though nothing is
permanent in life) but first 6 months is probation period. I would be
surveying parts of Indo-China and Indo-Malaya Region for Orchids and
also for other plants.

I will also like to inform you that from now onwards, I may not be
able to devote a lot of time as the work is hectic but I will
certainly keep checking the posts and replying where ever needed and I
would also be checking the website for editing purpose.

Regards
Pankaj

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong

email: pku...@kbfg.org
         sahani...@gmail.com
         pankaj...@rediffmail.com
Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
          +852 5431 6094 (mobile)

ajinkya gadave

Sep 12, 2011, 12:36:37 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
पंकज भाई बहोत बहोत  बधाई .

Vijayasankar

Sep 12, 2011, 12:52:27 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
Dear Pankaj,

Congrats!!!...and best wishes for the new role and responsibilities.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 12, 2011, 1:07:04 AM9/12/11
to Vijayasankar, Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
Congratulations for joining new assignment, Pankaj ji
Our best wishes are always with you.
We are sure you will achieve new great heights in your career.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Pankaj Oudhia

Sep 12, 2011, 1:11:58 AM9/12/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations and Best Wishes.

Mithai-Vithai to banti hi hai. ;)

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Tanay Bose

Sep 12, 2011, 1:15:39 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Best Wishes Pankaj Ji for your new position,
Wish for your best success.
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Smita Raskar

Sep 12, 2011, 1:20:45 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pankaj
Heartiest Congratulations , you deserve that
 I am sooooooooooo happy for you
and i am sure you will come out flying colors of success, with your dedication and hard work
Be Happy and Keep progressing:):)

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Pankaj Kumar <sahani...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

Dinesh Valke

Sep 12, 2011, 1:24:59 AM9/12/11
to Smita Raskar, Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pankaj ... best wishes for this journey in life.
Regards.
Dinesh

formp...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2011, 1:28:27 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, Efloraindia, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Heartiest congratulations dear Pankaj.
May you have all success in your work, findind and iding Orchids and all your research.
Let us see some new plants from the region.
Congrats once again
Madhuri
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

prasad dash

Sep 12, 2011, 1:36:00 AM9/12/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, Pankaj Kumar, Efloraindia, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pankaj congratulations and all best wishes for your new assignment.

Best

Prasad
--
Prasad Kumar Dash
Ecologist, Orissa, India

J.M. Garg

Sep 12, 2011, 1:38:41 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
May we see new heights from you!!!
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species)

Satish Phadke

Sep 12, 2011, 1:58:26 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
My good wishes to you as always.
Dr Satish Phadke

ranjini kamath

Sep 12, 2011, 2:04:07 AM9/12/11
to Satish Phadke, Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Pankaj ji & here's wishing you all the best!
   Ranjini Kamath

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 12, 2011, 2:05:53 AM9/12/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Ajinkya, Vijay, Gurcharan sir, Tanay, Oudhia sir, Smita,
Dinesh Sir, Madhrui Mam, Prasad, Garg sir and Sathish sir for all your
good wishes. All credit goes to your blessings and encouragements.
Oudhia sir, mithai to banti hai sir, but idhar mithai milti nahi,
aapko udhar se khana hoga, meri taraf se:P... or next time i come to
india, then treat is due.
Pankaj

On Sep 12, 1:58 pm, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My good wishes to you as always.
> Dr Satish Phadke
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Respected Sirs and dear friends
>
> > Just to inform you all that, with the blessings of all seniors and
> > friends, today I officially joined Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Gardens
> > at Hong Kong. It is supposed to be a permanent job (though nothing is
> > permanent in life) but first 6 months is probation period. I would be
> > surveying parts of Indo-China and Indo-Malaya Region for Orchids and
> > also for other plants.
>
> > I will also like to inform you that from now onwards, I may not be
> > able to devote a lot of time as the work is hectic but I will
> > certainly keep checking the posts and replying where ever needed and I
> > would also be checking the website for editing purpose.
>
> > Regards
> > Pankaj
>
> > --
> > "Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"
>
> > Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
> > Conservation Officer
> > Flora Conservation Department
> > Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
> > Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
>
> > email: pku...@kbfg.org
> >          sahanipan...@gmail.com
> >          pankajsah...@rediffmail.com

Mohan V. Chunkath

Sep 12, 2011, 2:58:45 AM9/12/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Pankaj,
All the very best in your new assignment.
Cheers,
Mohan

JANAKI TURAGA

Sep 12, 2011, 3:11:21 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix

Dear Pankaj,
Congratulations and all the very best in your new job!
perhaps we can look for more posts from your new surveys!!
Kind Regards
Janaki Turaga

H S

Sep 12, 2011, 3:12:45 AM9/12/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
great to hear about that... one of my friend from Mumbai already informed me that you will be going out of country for some big assignment..

we all know that you are doing best for the subject and we all hope and sure that you will reach to great height..

thanks...
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

formp...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2011, 3:32:12 AM9/12/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, Efloraindia
Then the treat will be chochlets.
Madhuri
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Sep 12, 2011, 3:59:55 AM9/12/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations & Truly happy to hear the news Pankaj ji - and not one
bit surprised!

Best Wishes in all your Endeavors,

Regards,

Samir Mehta

On Sep 12, 8:55 am, Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Respected Sirs and dear friends
>
> Just to inform you all that, with the blessings of all seniors and
> friends, today I officially joined Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Gardens
> at Hong Kong. It is supposed to be a permanent job (though nothing is
> permanent in life) but first 6 months is probation period. I would be
> surveying parts of Indo-China and Indo-Malaya Region for Orchids and
> also for other plants.
>
> I will also like to inform you that from now onwards, I may not be
> able to devote a lot of time as the work is hectic but I will
> certainly keep checking the posts and replying where ever needed and I
> would also be checking the website for editing purpose.
>
> Regards
> Pankaj
>
> --
> "Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"
>
> Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
> Conservation Officer
> Flora Conservation Department
> Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
> Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
>
> email: pku...@kbfg.org
>          sahanipan...@gmail.com
>          pankajsah...@rediffmail.com

Pinki

Sep 12, 2011, 5:50:17 AM9/12/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Pankaj Ji

Many congratulations and best wishes for your new job. May you excel
in what ever you do and Make this group swell with even more pride by
leaving a mark there for being from a community which breathes,
sleeps, lives and enjoy plants....

Alok

On Sep 11, 8:55 pm, Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Respected Sirs and dear friends
>
> Just to inform you all that, with the blessings of all seniors and
> friends, today I officially joined Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Gardens
> at Hong Kong. It is supposed to be a permanent job (though nothing is
> permanent in life) but first 6 months is probation period. I would be
> surveying parts of Indo-China and Indo-Malaya Region for Orchids and
> also for other plants.
>
> I will also like to inform you that from now onwards, I may not be
> able to devote a lot of time as the work is hectic but I will
> certainly keep checking the posts and replying where ever needed and I
> would also be checking the website for editing purpose.
>
> Regards
> Pankaj
>
> --
> "Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"
>
> Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
> Conservation Officer
> Flora Conservation Department
> Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
> Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
>
> email: pku...@kbfg.org
>          sahanipan...@gmail.com
>          pankajsah...@rediffmail.com

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 12, 2011, 6:54:02 AM9/12/11
to PANKAJ KUMAR, efloraofindia
Many congratulations and Best wishes.

Regards
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Madhuri Raut

Sep 12, 2011, 7:57:07 AM9/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Many congratulations and best wishes
Regards
Bhagyashri

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 12, 2011, 9:19:55 AM9/12/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Mohan Sir, Janaki mam/sir!!, HS, Samir sir, Alok sir and
Madhuri Raut mam.
Yes Madhuri mam, Chocolate treat is fine :)).
Pankaj

On Sep 12, 7:57 pm, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Many congratulations and best wishes
> Regards
> Bhagyashri
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Respected Sirs and dear friends
>
> > Just to inform you all that, with the blessings of all seniors and
> > friends, today I officially joined Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Gardens
> > at Hong Kong. It is supposed to be a permanent job (though nothing is
> > permanent in life) but first 6 months is probation period. I would be
> > surveying parts of Indo-China and Indo-Malaya Region for Orchids and
> > also for other plants.
>
> > I will also like to inform you that from now onwards, I may not be
> > able to devote a lot of time as the work is hectic but I will
> > certainly keep checking the posts and replying where ever needed and I
> > would also be checking the website for editing purpose.
>
> > Regards
> > Pankaj
>
> > --
> > "Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"
>
> > Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
> > Conservation Officer
> > Flora Conservation Department
> > Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
> > Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
>
> > email: pku...@kbfg.org
> >          sahanipan...@gmail.com
> >          pankajsah...@rediffmail.com

Sid

Sep 12, 2011, 10:43:13 AM9/12/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Dear Pankaj,

Congratulations on your job. Hope your first day at work was exciting as well as hectic. All the best for your job and wishes for a very fruitful research life in KFBG. I hope you will love Hong Kong soon.

best wishes,
Sid.

PS: Are you enjoying the organic lunch from the Farm? :)

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 12, 2011, 10:46:38 AM9/12/11
to Sid, efloraofindia
Dear Sid
Thanks a lot for the good wishes.
Yes I liked both organic farm food and Jelly Fish today :P....
Its a nice place and hopefully I will get used to it. I wish I could
learn Cantonese in one day... if someone can give me a magic stick!!
Regards
[ankaj

email: pku...@kbfg.org
         sahani...@gmail.com
         pankaj...@rediffmail.com

mani nair

Sep 13, 2011, 7:01:26 AM9/13/11
to Pankaj Kumar, Sid, efloraofindia
Pankaj ji, congratulations and best wishes. I am very happy now we
can see lots of orchid photos from the Indo-China and Indo-Malayan
Region. Please be in touch.
Regards,
Mani Nair

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 13, 2011, 9:55:51 AM9/13/11
to mani nair, Sid, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Mani sir.
Hope fully soon I will start uploading, but before that i need to buy
a camera which will take some time. :))
I am cameraless photographer right now !!
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 13, 2011, 11:55:35 PM9/13/11
to amit chauhan, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot buddy for all your good wishes and encouragements.
Friends like you are of very rare occurrence !!!
Pankaj

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:51 AM, amit chauhan <amit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Pankaj,
>
>  I was aware of that you will touch new heights in life and you have
> done it. I am sorry to join you late in your celeberations because as
> you know I was in Kedarnath. But my heartiest congratulations to you.
> The sky is the limit ! Keep flying high and we all are proud of you !
>
> luv & wishes

> --
> Dr. Amit Chauhan
> Junior Technical Assistant
> Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Research Centre,
> Pantnagar, PO Dairy Farm Nagla, Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar,
> Uttarakhand 263149
> ph.05944 234445
> mob.+919412161087
> mail: amit...@gmail.com
> amit...@rediffmail.com
> amit.c...@cimap.res.in

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 14, 2011, 2:43:14 AM9/14/11
to Anand Kumar Bhatt
Thanks a lot sir...
Regards
Pankaj

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Anand Kumar Bhatt
<anand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Heartiest congratulations.
> ak
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Pankaj Kumar <sahani...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>>
>> Respected Sirs and dear friends
>>
>> Just to inform you all that, with the blessings of all seniors and
>> friends, today I officially joined Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Gardens
>> at Hong Kong. It is supposed to be a permanent job (though nothing is
>> permanent in life) but first 6 months is probation period. I would be
>> surveying parts of Indo-China and Indo-Malaya Region for Orchids and
>> also for other plants.
>>
>> I will also like to inform you that from now onwards, I may not be
>> able to devote a lot of time as the work is hectic but I will
>> certainly keep checking the posts and replying where ever needed and I
>> would also be checking the website for editing purpose.
>>
>> Regards
>> Pankaj
>>

>> --
>> "Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"
>>

>> Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
>> Conservation Officer
>> Flora Conservation Department
>> Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
>> Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
>>
>> email: pku...@kbfg.org

>>          sahani...@gmail.com
>>          pankaj...@rediffmail.com
>> Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
>>            +852 5431 6094 (mobile)
>

> --

> Anand Kumar Bhatt
> A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
> Gwalior. 474 005.
> Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
> My blogsite is at:
> http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
> (A NEW BLOG has been ADDED ON 9 August 2011.)
> And the photo site:
> www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/
> (NEW PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ADDED ON 15 March 2011.)
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Ten most  common surnames of Indians: Singh, Kumar, Sharma, Patel, Shah,
> Lal, Gupta, Bhat, Rao, Reddy. Cheers!

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 27, 2011, 6:02:02 AM9/27/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Prashant Sir.
Waiting for your Ladakh plants
Regards
Pankaj

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Prashant awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Pankaj ji,
> Congratulations and best wishes.
> Regards
> Prashant

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer

Office:

Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation

Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

Residence:
36B, Ng Tung Chai, Lam Tseun
Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

email: pku...@kbfg.org
       sahani...@gmail.com
       pankaj...@rediffmail.com

Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)

       +852 9436 6251; +852 5431 6094 (mobile)

Prabhu kumar KM

Sep 27, 2011, 7:15:36 AM9/27/11
to Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale, indiantreepix

Dear Pankaj ji, I wish all the best for your future life.
congratulations and  best wishes--

Prabhu Kumar K M
Scientist
Plant Systematics & Genetic Resources Division
Centre for Medicinal Plant Research (CMPR)
& 'CMPR' Herbarium
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala
Kottakkal, Malappuram

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 27, 2011, 7:21:55 AM9/27/11
to Prabhu kumar KM, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Dr. Prabhu for all your good wishes.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar

Sep 27, 2011, 8:26:32 AM9/27/11
to amit kumar, indiantreepix, plantecolo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Amit.
Hope you are doing fine.
Take care and enjoy.
Pankaj

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 8:23 PM, amit kumar <mithuc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> congratulations guruji.........good to know about you.
> may each moment of your life full of fun & joy....
>
> regards..
> --
> Amit Kumar
> Research Scholar