Spatholobus parviflora [Palas-vel] fruiting

Neil Soares

Mar 3, 2011, 11:59:02 AM3/3/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Spatholobus parviflora [Butea parviflora,Palas-vel] is curently fruiting at my farm at Shahapur. From my records over the last few years - flowering generally occurs between October to December. Sending a few photographs.
                          With regards,
                            Neil Soares.

Spatholobus parviflora,Butea parviflora,Palas-vel.jpg
Spatholobus parviflora,Butea parviflora,Palas-vel flowering 1.jpg
Celastrus paniculatus [Jyotismati ] fruiting & Palas-vel flowering.jpg
Spatholobus parviflora,Butea parviflora,Palas-vel flowering 3.jpg
Spatholobus parviflora,Butea parviflora,Palas-vel flowering 4.jpg
Spatholobus parviflora,Palasvel fruit 1.jpg
Spatholobus parviflora,Palasvel fruit 2.jpg

Prashant awale

Mar 3, 2011, 12:20:32 PM3/3/11
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Neil ji for sharing these beautiful pics of S.parviflora in flowering. Even in CBD belapur hills i had seen the Fruiting recently. Missed the flowering.

Sharing few snaps from CBD Belapur Hills, Navi Mumbai.

regards
Prashant
IMG_4582.jpg
IMG_4587.jpg
IMG_4591.jpg
IMG_4602.jpg

tanay bose

Mar 3, 2011, 5:00:09 PM3/3/11
to Prashant awale, Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Very nice catch Neil Ji and Prasant Ji
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Jayesh

Mar 3, 2011, 10:29:44 PM3/3/11
to efloraofindia
Nice collection of sequences, recorded beautifuly TFS

With Regards
Jayesh
>  Spatholobus parviflora,Butea parviflora,Palas-vel.jpg
> 200KViewDownload
>
>  Spatholobus parviflora,Butea parviflora,Palas-vel flowering 1.jpg
> 119KViewDownload
>
>  Celastrus paniculatus [Jyotismati ] fruiting & Palas-vel flowering.jpg
> 108KViewDownload
>
>  Spatholobus parviflora,Butea parviflora,Palas-vel flowering 3.jpg
> 77KViewDownload
>
>  Spatholobus parviflora,Butea parviflora,Palas-vel flowering 4.jpg
> 69KViewDownload
>
>  Spatholobus parviflora,Palasvel fruit 1.jpg
> 46KViewDownload
>
>  Spatholobus parviflora,Palasvel fruit 2.jpg
> 90KViewDownload

Pardeshi S.

Mar 4, 2011, 12:05:49 AM3/4/11
to efloraofindia
observed this plant on the trail to Kanheri caves in Sanjay Gandhi
National Park, Mumbai.

Satish Pardeshi

rajank

Mar 10, 2011, 5:23:27 AM3/10/11
to efloraofindia
Neilji,
thanks for sharing very nice picture of flowers & fruits
of Palas vel. I have also seen flowering of this plant in
Araey colony.

rajank