Request for ID : 190611 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 19, 2011, 1:19:40 AM6/19/11
to efloraofindia
Found by the roadside growing wild at Nasik , Maharashtra on the 24th
of Sept, 2010.
Very tiny white flower....a single flower seen by me.
Acanthaceae?
Aarti
DSCN0585-Nasik.JPG

H S

Jun 20, 2011, 2:08:14 AM6/20/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Hello Arti ji,
Even i have same plant specimen and need to check with some of
herbarium.. once i get the name will inform you..

regards

--
- H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of
stone

Vijayasankar

Jun 21, 2011, 5:44:54 PM6/21/11
to H S, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Please check it for Asystasia mysorensis.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 22, 2011, 2:54:42 AM6/22/11
to Vijayasankar, H S, efloraofindia
Vijayasankar ji,
Thanks a lot for the id.....I checked on google,it seems to be the right plant.
Regards,
Aarti