Pink Cassia : Leafbirth

vip...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2011, 2:28:53 AM4/30/11
to efloraofindia, hitu_...@hotmail.com

It is difficult to escape the allure of a Pink Cassia in flower but I found myself quietly smitten with the snug beauty of the new foliage ;-)

Sharing some pictures of a Pink Cassia sprouting baby leaves with large stipules in Kandivali [North Mumbai]. The last two are mine and the first is clicked by my friend Hitendra Agrawal to whom I owe my initiation into occasional photography.

Best wishes, Viplav

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

ajinkya gadave

Apr 30, 2011, 2:32:04 AM4/30/11
to vip...@gmail.com, efloraofindia, hitu_...@hotmail.com
wow !!!

mani nair

Apr 30, 2011, 2:32:16 AM4/30/11
to vip...@gmail.com, efloraofindia, hitu_...@hotmail.com
Viplav ji, nice capture.  Please send us the photo of flowers also.
Regards,
Mani.

tanay bose

Apr 30, 2011, 2:35:38 AM4/30/11
to mani nair, vip...@gmail.com, efloraofindia, hitu_...@hotmail.com
The photos are just awesome
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

renee vyas vyas

Apr 30, 2011, 7:55:18 AM4/30/11
to vip...@gmail.com, efloraofindia, hitu_...@hotmail.com
Dear Viplav,

Thanks for sharing lovely pictures.

Regards,

Renee

Pudji Widodo

Apr 30, 2011, 9:22:46 AM4/30/11
to efloraofindia
The flowers of this Cassia javanica L. are really beautiful.

Regards,
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

Ushadi micromini

Apr 30, 2011, 6:41:45 PM4/30/11
to efloraofindia
Love it.
Usha di
>  01.jpg
> 34KViewDownload
>
>  02.jpg
> 29KViewDownload
>
>  03.jpg
> 30KViewDownload

vip...@gmail.com

May 3, 2011, 10:56:34 AM5/3/11
to Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia, hitu_...@hotmail.com
Thank you all for the warm appreciation.

I don't have satisfactory pictures of the flowers yet but have attached a couple [one of the three swollen stamens is broken in these shots].

Best wishes, Viplav

2011/4/30 Pudji Widodo <pudji...@gmail.com>
cassia_flower-1.jpg
cassia_flower-2.jpg
cassia_leaflets.jpg

tanay bose

May 3, 2011, 11:16:00 AM5/3/11
to vip...@gmail.com, Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia, hitu_...@hotmail.com
Fabulous
Tanay

JM Garg

Feb 12, 2017, 12:49:34 AM2/12/17
to efloraofindia, vip...@gmail.com
I think it should be Cassia renigera Benth. as per keys & images herein.
cassia_flower-1.jpg
cassia_flower-2.jpg
cassia_leaflets.jpg