ID plz_171210_RKC_03

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Dec 17, 2010, 1:40:46 AM12/17/10
to efloraofindia
ID Plz,

Locality: On way to Churdhar (ca 1500m); Himachal Pradesh.

Date: August, 2010.

Regards,
Ritesh.
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Dec 17, 2010, 1:41:15 AM12/17/10
to efloraofindia
IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG
IMG_1399.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG

Ritesh Choudhary

Dec 17, 2010, 1:42:40 AM12/17/10
to efloraofindia
Ohh....sorry for the mixing of two plants together.

Sending it again.

Regards,
Ritesh.

J.M. Garg

Jan 18, 2011, 7:43:24 AM1/18/11
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, Gurcharan Singh, Dr. M. K. Pathak, Pravir, navendu page, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Tabish

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1500 members & 60,000 messages on 15/1/11 & with a database of around 4450 species on 15/12/10)

IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG
IMG_1399.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 31, 2011, 12:03:39 PM1/31/11
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Nidhan Singh
Resurfacing again for ID

Perhaps a Delphinium sp.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

May 16, 2011, 7:19:16 AM5/16/11
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, amit...@gmail.com, alokis...@gmail.com, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Perhaps a Delphinium sp.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

May 16, 2011, 10:09:57 AM5/16/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, amit...@gmail.com, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Could it be ...

Delphinium forrestii....??

regards
Alok

--
Himalayan Village Education Trust
Village Khudgot,

J.M. Garg

Aug 23, 2011, 4:17:45 AM8/23/11
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, amit...@gmail.com, alokis...@gmail.com, nidhans...@gmail.com, tanay...@gmail.com, mithuc...@gmail.com, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Some earlier relevant feedback:
“Perhaps a Delphinium sp.
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

"Could it be ...
Delphinium forrestii....??
regards
Alok"

Apr 18, 2022, 3:35:09 AM4/18/22
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia
Appears close to images at Delphinium vestitum Wall. ex Royle