15122010GS1 composite for ID from Delhi

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 15, 2010, 7:42:29 PM12/15/10
to efloraofindia
15122010GS1 composite for ID from Delhi, cultivated in flowers beds, tufted perennial herb with yellow radiate heads and simple leaves. Photographed on 26 February.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Composite-DU-26-2-Delhi-2.jpg
Composite-DU-26-2-Delhi-1.jpg

tanay bose

Dec 15, 2010, 7:49:54 PM12/15/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia

Is it Coleostephus multicaulis (Desf.) Durieu (Syn: Chrysanthemum multicaule Desf.)?

Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 15, 2010, 7:54:23 PM12/15/10
to tanay bose, efloraofindia
Thanks Tanay, I think you are right.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

J.M. Garg

Jan 18, 2011, 12:54:29 AM1/18/11
to efloraofindia, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, rajdeo singh, Tabish, Dinesh Valke

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Is it Coleostephus multicaulis (Desf.) Durieu (Syn: Chrysanthemum multicaule Desf.)?
Tanay”

“Thanks Tanay, I think you are right.

--

Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1500 members & 60,000 messages on 15/1/11 & with a database of around 4450 species on 15/12/10)

Composite-DU-26-2-Delhi-2.jpg
Composite-DU-26-2-Delhi-1.jpg

sheetal chaudhari

Jan 18, 2011, 1:08:30 PM1/18/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, rajdeo singh, Tabish, Dinesh Valke
Wedelia?

Sheetal Pachpande

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2011, 7:34:12 AM4/29/11
to efloraofindia, rajdeo singh, sing...@gmail.com, char...@gmail.com, rgee...@gmail.com, anup....@gmail.com, p_chit...@yahoo.co.in, tab...@gmail.com, sheetal chaudhari

Some earlier relevant feedback:
Is it Coleostephus multicaulis (Desf.) Durieu (Syn: Chrysanthemum multicaule Desf.)?
Tanay”

“Thanks Tanay, I think you are right.
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”