Grass for ID-160810-PKA1

Prashant awale

Aug 16, 2010, 2:21:15 PM8/16/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Kindly help me in identifying this Grass sp.

Date/Time: 14-08-2010 / 12:00PM

Location: Thakurwadi, Panvel region

Habitat: Wild

Plant habit: herb

regards
Prashant
Grass-5.jpg
Grass-2.jpg
Grass-6.jpg
Grass-1.jpg

tanay bose

Aug 16, 2010, 2:48:57 PM8/16/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Is it anything close to Coix?
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 16, 2010, 10:48:50 AM9/16/10
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, TANAY BOSE, Muthu Karthick
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier fedback
Tanay.......................................Is it anything close to Coix?

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2010, 10:32:44 AM10/16/10
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, grassman, Rani Bhagat

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Is it anything close to Coix?
Tanay”

Oct 16, 2010, 11:59:24 AM10/16/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Prashant ji,

I think its Isachne sp.

Regards,
Ritesh.

On Oct 16, 7:32 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise pl.
>
> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>
> *“Is it anything close to Coix?
> *Tanay”

JM Garg

Feb 24, 2024, 5:26:17 AMFeb 24
to efloraofindia
Feb 24, 2024, 5:28:44 AMFeb 24
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale
This appears close to other images at Isachne globosa (Thunb.) Kuntze

With regards,
J.M.Garg
Grass-5.jpg
Grass-2.jpg