Satpura Tiger Reserve & Adivasi Market while returning to Nagpur.

1 view

Vedprakash Singh

Jan 18, 2011, 12:23:22 PM1/18/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg Ji,

Attached photos for every body's info. Madhya Pradesh is full of Surprises.

Photographs taken while my visit to Forsyth Lodge on the 8th & 9th at Satpura Tiger Reserve & whle returning back to Nagpur visited Bhora Bhagat Temple & the famous canyon named after it.

Hope your good self and all the respected members will like them.

Thx & Regds.
V P Singh

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 6:04 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Forwarding again for inf. & postings pl.

Jan 20, 2011, 4:30:54 AM1/20/11
to Vedprakash Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Vedprakash ji can you increase the size of the photos and sent?

Regards,

Mani.

Vijayadas D

Jan 20, 2011, 6:27:07 AM1/20/11
to mani nair, Vedprakash Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I am also have same request .
--
Vijayadas D
Horticulturist EstateSupervisorDeputy

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Jan 24, 2011, 11:00:10 AM1/24/11
to Vedprakash Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Vedprakashji: I presume you visited   Bori national park. I  have  very sweet memory of the place which I visited about a decade back.
ak
--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road