19/04/11/YRP/02/Cherplashery, Tootha Puzha, Palakad district Kerlala

Yazdy Palia

Apr 19, 2011, 11:18:19 AM4/19/11
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends, some pictures of Rambutan fruits, trees.From the farm of
my friend, Revi Unni.
Date & Time 19/04/11
Location: Place, Altitude, GPS Cherplashery, Tootha Puzha, Palakad
District , Kerala
Habitat: Garden, Urban, Wild Type: Garden
Plant Habit: Tree, Shrub, Climber, Herb Tree
Height, Length. 20’
Leaves Type, Shape, Size
Inflorescence Type Size
Flowers Size Colour Calyx Bracts-
Fruits Type, Shape, Size Seeds
Other Information like Frangrance, Pollinator, Uses.
Regards
Yazdy Palia.
You have been sent 3 pictures.

IMG_5423.JPG
IMG_5425.JPG
IMG_5518.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG
IMG_5425.JPG
IMG_5518.JPG

Pudji Widodo

Apr 23, 2011, 11:12:07 PM4/23/11
to efloraofindia
I like your first nice picture! Because we usually take the pictures
of the mature red fruits, never take the green ones. You call it
rambutan, we also call it rambutan. Rambut = hairs. Thus, fruits with
hairs. Many Indian words are the same as Indonesian words.

Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

Yazdy Palia

Apr 24, 2011, 3:02:19 AM4/24/11
to Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia