Flora-Australia-27

ushaprabha page

Sep 14, 2011, 3:35:23 AM9/14/11
to indiantreepix
a member from Sterculiaceae -shrub widely spread among  sand and  grass,-a weed.
DSC_0408.jpg
DSC_0409.jpg
P9100002.jpg

Madhuri Pejaver

Sep 14, 2011, 8:50:48 AM9/14/11
to indiantreepix, ushaprabha page
Beautiful flower. what an art of nature. fantastic symmetry,
thanks for sharing Ushadi
Madhuri

Madhuri Pejaver

Sep 14, 2011, 8:51:52 AM9/14/11
to indiantreepix, ushaprabha page
one more thing forgot to write . will this be included now in Malvaceae?

Madhuri

Sep 14, 2011, 8:18:33 PM9/14/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indiantreepix
I think so, as I came to know that Sterculiaceae now comes under Malvaceae.
Thanks.

Ushadi micromini

Sep 15, 2011, 12:13:56 AM9/15/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia
Madhui/Bhagyashri...
this picture set is sent in by one of our senior members... Ushaprapha
Page ji... and member for a long time I think..."older member" .. I
dont mean age...

not me... I am too junior and new...big difference

So You are thanking Ushaprabha ji...

Thanks ...
Usha di

... Ushaprabha ji... I am enjoying and learning from your series,
thank you for taking time to send things to us to see...
Usha (as in Usha di micromini)

======

On Sep 14, 5:50 pm, Madhuri Pejaver <formpeja...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Beautiful flower. what an art of nature. fantastic symmetry,
> thanks for sharing Ushadi
> Madhuri

Dinesh Valke

Sep 15, 2011, 12:28:53 AM9/15/11
to ushaprabha page, indiantreepix
... very beautiful flowers. Many thanks Usha ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

formp...@yahoo.com

Sep 15, 2011, 12:48:06 AM9/15/11
to Ushadi micromini, Efloraindia
I realized it after sending the mail. Thought of correcting today. Thanks for doing it for me.
Yes she is a great devoted botanist, senior by age and knowlegde too. I think she is a direct or indirect teacher of many eflora members. She is highly respected in circle.
Unfortunately I never got an apportunity to meet her though I have heard a lot about her.
So thank you Page madam for sending such a beautiful flower.
Madhuri
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

ushadi Micromini

Sep 15, 2011, 12:51:53 AM9/15/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, Efloraindia
M,
ooooh, it was you,  I too mistook two Madhuri s .... ha ha...

we all stand corrected...

I thought may be it was M/bhagyashri...

anyway...
got to thank Ushapranha ji in the meantime..
==

formp...@yahoo.com

Sep 15, 2011, 1:07:44 AM9/15/11
to ushaprabha page, Efloraindia
It happened to many of us mam. But since the week had just ended I thought can be a good addition for Malvaceae.
Another part I forgot to mention I had never seen bushes of Sterculiaceae. They were always trees.
Anyway beautiful flowers.

From: ushaprabha page <ushapra...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:48:33 +0530
To: Madhuri Pejaver<formp...@yahoo.com>
Cc: indiantreepix<indian...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:81860] Flora-Australia-27

ushaprabha page

Sep 15, 2011, 2:51:28 AM9/15/11
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Dinesh and Madhuri, thanks.

hari lal

Sep 15, 2011, 7:16:20 AM9/15/11
to ushaprabha page, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
nice photo new for me
--
HARI SHANKAR LAL
AT-SHIV KUTIR

ushaprabha page

Sep 16, 2011, 5:46:45 AM9/16/11
to Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
Dinesh,
Tumache photo ani tya -sobatachi data systyme excellant.
te pahun mee tondat bot ghatale. te ajun tasech ahe. Phar koutuk vatate tumache.

Na Bha

Sep 16, 2011, 9:43:47 AM9/16/11
to ushaprabha page, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
मी पण गेले अनेक दिवस तोंडात बोट घालत आहे, त्यामुळे उजव्या हाताची बोटे झिजली, आता
डाव्या हाताची घालत आहे.

Nalini

Dinesh Valke

Sep 16, 2011, 11:21:03 AM9/16/11
to Na Bha, ushaprabha page, indiantreepix
हा हा हा = :) :) :) = ha ha ha

Regards.
Dinesh

ushaprabha page

Sep 17, 2011, 5:43:41 AM9/17/11
to Na Bha, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
mala he aavadale.

Madhuri Pejaver

Sep 17, 2011, 4:00:47 PM9/17/11
to Na Bha, ushaprabha page, Dinesh Valke, indiantreepix
HaHaHaHa Nabha ji
Aata bas1 Payachi khayachi vel yeil1
Madhuri

Ushadi micromini